Web: Montage of images from doc file
Montage of Images From Document File
Displays montage of individule or stacked images, where the image numbers are obtained from
a SPIDER document file.
Web asks for selection document file name.
A selection document file
contains the image numbers in the first register (not in the key).
Then Web asks for:
The Image file template, which is the template for
the series of files whose numbers are listed in the selection document
file (e.g.: AVG***) This operation can also show a montage of images
from a stack file with the appropriate template (e.g. stackfile@***).
One can optionally :
- Limit the range of images selected from the
- Specify starting location for the first image.
- Specify number of frames (images) displayed on a row.
- Request a "movie" in which case the images are displayed
on top of each other.
- Request creation of an averaged image of the series,
specifying an output file name for the average image.
Last updated : 8/8/01